martedì 21 giugno 2011

123Systems.net: my experience

I had a budget VPS with 123Systems.net.

My experience was horrible.
1) They were not able to import my VzDump in the VPS - See the post
2) The VPS became not reachable, they didn't do anything - See the post
3) I terminated the service because it was not usable.

Here I want to show you my money transfers involved with 123Systems.

- I buyed the VPS for 1 month (from the 27 of April to the 26 of May): 6$ to 123Systems from my PayPal account
- I payed the VzDump support 15$ from my PayPal account
- They failed to do the VzDump import and, instead of credit me back on my PayPal account, they gave me back the 15$ on my account credit balance on their website (It was the 11 of May)
- As soon as they credited me back the 15$, they generated a new invoice for the VPS - This invoice covered the VPS service from the 27 of May to the 26 of June, but was generated and automatically paid with my account credit balance the 12 of May! It seemed to me that was a trick to let me pay at least another month of service just because I aksed the15$ of the VzDump import support fee back. So they took 6$ from my account credit balance (now is 9$).
- I decided to terminate the VPS service because I didn't like the way they behaved and because the VPS was not reachable! The service terminated before the 23 of May, so I didn't even use the service covered by the second invoice they automatically generated.
- I asked my money back and this is their reply:



Matteo || Client
 - 23/05/2011 06:17
Please,

credit me back the 15 dollars I haven't used (9 of credit balance + 6 of invoice for the future) on my paypal account.

I decided to terminate my vps because it was not pingable and the support was not enough helpful.
==================================================================

Staff
 - 23/05/2011 10:14
Your not being refunded for the VPS payment, You used that VPS and you have no grounds for a refund regardless if you canceled.
==================================================================

Matteo || Client
 - 23/05/2011 10:42
The invoice #77349 you produced is for the period 27/05/2011 - 26/06/2011.
You automatically take the money to pay the invoice from my Account Credit
Balance.

Since today is the 23/05/2011 and the vps is already terminated, I don't use
the vps for that invoice period.
So I want the 6$ of the invoice back plus the 9$ of my Account Credit
Balance back.

It's not a refound, simply my money on my credit card.

The month I "used" the vps is paid and I don't want that money back (see
invoice #74154)

Right?
==================================================================

Staff
 - 23/05/2011 11:19
You may have the $9.00 credit balance but we will not be refunding server payments, You used the service therefore you are not eligible for a refund.
==================================================================

Matteo || Client
 - 23/05/2011 11:45
I already paid for the vps till the termination day. I don't want a refund
for the days I used the vps, but for the invoice you had generated for the
next month. I don't know why you generated the invoice and paid it with my
credit balance.

Since that invoice is for the future, I don't used the vps in june and so I
want all the 15 dollars back.
==================================================================
Matteo || Client
 - 26/05/2011 04:12
News?
==================================================================
Matteo || Client
 - 07/06/2011 03:47
Ok,

credit me back on the credit card the 9 dollars of my account credit balance.
==================================================================
Matteo || Client
 - 10/06/2011 08:21
Please, can I have my money back?
==================================================================
Matteo || Client
 - 13/06/2011 05:32
Hello, is there anybody?

Can I have my 9 dollars back, please?
==================================================================
Staff
 - 13/06/2011 10:33
It was already applied to your credits, Just check your account balance.
==================================================================
Matteo || Client
 - 13/06/2011 10:37
I think I haven't well explained my needs: I don't want my 9 dollars in the account credit balance but back on my paypal account!

Do you understand?
==================================================================
Staff
 - 13/06/2011 10:38
You can not have it back in your paypal account, You ordered this service 2 months ago and you are not eligible for a paypal refund, Therefore account credits is all you may receive.
==================================================================
Matteo || Client
 - 13/06/2011 10:49
What service I got???
I gave you 15 dollars for a support I never received. You agreed giving me back the fee since you were not able to fullfil my support request.

Instead of crediting back the money on the paypal account, you credit them on the credit balance - and immediatley after you used 6 out of 15 dollars of the credit balance to automatically pay an invoice that you generated for my vps for the period 27 of MAY- 26 of JUNE. I terminated the VPS before the 27 of MAY because it was not reachable.

VERY VERY POOR SUPPORT. And you don't want to give me back my money?
I think I should advise users about the way you work.
==================================================================
This is my terrible experience with 123Systems.net
I suggest you to look for others cheep vps providers. There are a lot of better providers that can help you in case of problems.
Just to sum up my experience, I lost 21$ without using my VPS for a single minute for the purpose I buy it for

4 commenti:

  1. FUCK 123 not buying there anymore after reading this

    RispondiElimina
  2. When I cancel to plan that no give back money. just keep Silence. dangerous!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Yes, im currently attempting to host my blog on it, ITS VERY, VERY SLOW, they oversell their services DO NOT BUY

    RispondiElimina
  4. Lowcost but this a bulls*it vps...
    if unfortunately you have a problem your server is nullrouted for 24 hours...

    VPS is stoped without any notification....

    Iptables modules are disabled... so you can't secure your self

    and support is very very slow... you can get your vps after 1 week if you make a new command... 1 to 2 days to get a response if you ask the support... for 5 tickets >> 0 resolved...

    pannel disabled for a time 0 exploit... a big bullsh*t hoster ! as custumer am very disappointed.

    RispondiElimina